5/12/2005

Whizzi-What?

Posting has been light this week not because of anything going on, but because of the lack of anything going on. I got nothing. I've been kind of amused by all of this Yalta back and forth, but really don't have anything original to add to the discussion. Except for that fact that this summer I'd like to actually go check out Yalta (and the rest of Crimea for that matter). Oh, and I agree with the "Roosevelt sold-out Central/Eastern Europe" camp. ESPECIALLY in the case of E. Germany and the Czechoslovakia. He could have put boots on the ground there before the end of the war but elected not to.

On a lighter note, can someone explain to me why has the "Whizzinator" is showing up so much in the news lately? Is the news cycle so slow that everyone's resorting to dick jokes?