3/15/2005

Hilarity Ensues


MPC_Drink_w_Fuzz
Originally uploaded by MConnor.

So I'm reading on fark earlier today an article about a dumbass Chief of Police in some small Northwest Virginia town that was arrested TWICE in one night for DUI. Drunk redneck cops = funny, ha ha.

Later on in the day I get an email from a friend of mine asking me for pictures I took in May of last year at a micro-brewery festival I went to with him. Among those pictures were photos taken with the Chief of Police of the small Northwest Virginia town where the microbrew festival was held, beers in hand (are you seeing where this is going?). What could possibly be funnier than getting your picture taken with a cop while D.I.P?

How about having that same cop get arrested twice in one day for D.U.I?

God bless you, Chief Ashley.